Virtual Registration is Free of charge. It includes access to all sessions, Forum program and official documentation on virtual format.
ON SITE REGISTRATION
If you are planning to attend, you can register as soon as you have your airline tickets. This will be requested in the registration form.
- Please note that you should obtain your own medical/injuries insurance to cover your stay if attending in person. The Forum cannot be held liable in case of sickness and/or injuries occurred.
- Please contact the registrations (email@example.com) with any questions or inquiries pertaining to registration.
CONFIRMATION OF REGISTRATION
Once you have completed the registration process with your information, you will receive a confirmation to the email indicated by you in the form.
If you do not receive a confirmation email within 7 days, please contact us via email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) (We suggest that you check the Spam/Junk mail folder, and if the confirmation is there, please mark the Congress address as secure in order to receive future emails)
The participants have been carefully selected and the Forum has been carefully prepared.
The 2nd Glocal Forum on Tourism and Economic Development organizers cannot accept liability for the accuracy, completeness, and up-to-dateness in respect to content. The 2nd Glocal Forum organizers will assume no responsibility whatsoever for any damage or injury to persons or property during the Forum.
All personal data provided to the organizers of the 2nd Glocal Forum for registration will be treated as confidential. The data shall be used and stored for further processing and documentation purposes. The information will not be re-used for an incompatible purpose. Data shall be delivered to assigned service providers, as deemed necessary for the successful performance of the Forum. The 2nd Glocal Forum organizers will only disclose information to third parties if that is necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose(s) identified above.
As organizers of 2nd GLOCAL Forum on Tourism and Economic Development the health, safety and wellbeing of our delegates is our top most priority.
There will be health & safety measures implemented:
- The occupancy of the venue is not more than 70% of the capacity;
- Social distancing norms followed throughout the venue;
- Masks & hand sanitizers to be provided in key areas across the venue
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfection of the venue
- Fully vaccinated staff at the event
We kindly ask delegates to observe the following instructions to ensure that 2nd GLOCAL Forum on Tourism and Economic Development is a COVID free event:
- Please present a negative PCR test result executed not later than 48 hours before the event;
- Maintain physical distancing between yourself and other delegates;
- Wear a face mask in all areas of the venue;
- Regularly wash your hands and use hand sanitizers;
- Avoid handshakes and other physical contacts
We will keep sharing regular updates with you to ensure that you have all the information required & your participation at the event is as seamless as possible.